WIX - Oil Filter
Part # 51315
For Pricing and Availability,
enter your zip code.
Click Image to Enlarge
WIX - Oil Filter
- 1 year limited warranty
- UPC: 765809513150
Style: Spin-On Lube Filter
Type: Full Flow
Height: 4.826 in.
Outside Diameter (Top): 2.983 in.
Micron Rating: 19
Thread Size: 3/4-16
By-Pass Valve Setting (PSI): 16
Anti-Drain Back Valve: Yes
Burst Pressure (PSI): 320
Max Flow Rate: 7-9 GPM
Outside Diameter: 2.750 in.
Inside Diameter: 2.400 in.
Thickness: 0.130 in.
Durning more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. SAE J806 tests prove that WIX oil filters hold 45% more dirt than the leading national brand - meaning we keep filtering long after the competition has completely quit.
Some of the advantages of a WIX oil filter are:
WIX is one of the world's top filtration manufacturers, producing quality products for the automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets.
They are the leader in aftermarket and original equipment filter design. Why? Because they not only design and test their filters for superior, long-lasting performance, but they also drive filter technology through our relentless commitment to product innovation. Their recent advances include:
- The industry's best performing filter for SUVs and light trucks.
- The first conical air filter developed for Ford Motor Company.
- The first combination by-pass and anti-drain back valve.
- Odor removing cabin interior air filters
- Patent-pending air filters that eliminate by-pass to improve engine performance.
- Centrifuge filters and other extended drain interval products.
- Staggered short pleat air filters for better fuel management.