WIX - Oil Filter
Part # 51315
For Pricing and Availability,
enter your zip code.
Click Image to Enlarge
WIX - Oil Filter
- 1 year limited warranty
- UPC: 765809513150
- Anti-Drainback Valve Included: Yes
- Height (In): 4.826 Inch
- Top Outside Diameter (In): 2.983 Inch
- Bottom Outside Diameter (In): 2.983 Inch
- Thread Size: 3/4-16 Inch
- Gasket Inside Diameter (In): 2.400 Inch
- Top Inside Diameter (In): Closed
- Bypass Valve Included: Yes
- Bypass Valve Pressure (psi): 16 psi
- Flow Rate (gpm): 7 To 9 gpm
- Gasket Outside Diameter (In): 2.750 Inch
- Gasket Thickness (In): 0.130 Inch
- Media: Paper
- Micron Rating: 21 Micron
Durning more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. SAE J806 tests prove that WIX oil filters hold 45% more dirt than the leading national brand - meaning we keep filtering long after the competition has completely quit.
Some of the advantages of a WIX oil filter are:
WIX is one of the world's top filtration manufacturers, producing quality products for the automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets.
They are the leader in aftermarket and original equipment filter design. Why? Because they not only design and test their filters for superior, long-lasting performance, but they also drive filter technology through our relentless commitment to product innovation. Their recent advances include:
- The industry's best performing filter for SUVs and light trucks.
- The first conical air filter developed for Ford Motor Company.
- The first combination by-pass and anti-drain back valve.
- Odor removing cabin interior air filters
- Patent-pending air filters that eliminate by-pass to improve engine performance.
- Centrifuge filters and other extended drain interval products.
- Staggered short pleat air filters for better fuel management.