Smith & Wesson - Knife
- Swat 2
- 4.7" Plain Blade
- Stainless Steel
Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. II 4.5" Folding Knife.
- Open Length (In): 7.750 Inch
- Closed Length (In): 4.500 Inch
- Belt Clip Included: Yes
- Blade Length (In): 3.250 Inch
- Folding: Yes
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Pouch Included: No
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Color: Grey, Black
- Handle Finish: Brushed
- Width (In): 0.500 Inch
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Length (In): 4.500 Inch
- Number Of Blades: 1
- Serrated: No
Smith and Wesson single blade folding pocket knives. Includes stainless steel liner lock safety, aluminum handles and pocket/belt clips.
Smith & Wesson has stood for high quality and innovative products since 1853. All Smith & Wesson knives are designed and manufactured using the latest technology while capitalizing on the proven business experience of a company over 150 years old. Smith & Wesson knives are known for exceeding the customers' expectations and some facts about Smith & Wesson knives are:
- All blades are high quality stainless steel. Some blades offer a 40% serration to give you the best of both cutting options.
- Handles are made from high quality materials. They can be aluminum or Zytel and can also be coated with non-slip rubberized compounds to assist in control during operation of the tool.
- Special features include belt/pocket clips, lanyard holes, liner lock or lock back safety, easy open thumb pins on the blade.
- All Smith & Wesson knives are backed by a limited lifetime warranty against material defects and failure under normal operations.