PowerTorque Remanufactured - Long Block Engine
Part # 612K
For Pricing and Availability,
enter your zip code.
Click Image to Enlarge
PowerTorque Remanufactured - Long Block Engine
- 3 year limited warranty
- UPC: 653517226472
- KIA FE 95-02 DOHC Engine
Remanufactured Engines are fully disassembled; heads, blocks, cranks & cams are machined & wear parts are replaced. Each engine is individually tested after assembly to assure compression, oil pressure and water jacket integrity.
There are over 150 processes involved in remanufacturing each POWERTORQUE engine.
Featured procedures include:
- Engine blocks magnafluxed, bored, precision-honed and mains line-honed
- Camshaft bearings line-bored for accurate center-to-center clearance
- Engine blocks and cylinder heads precision surfaced
- Cylinder heads magnafluxed or dye checked and machined for three-angle valve seats
- Crankshafts stress-relieved, precision ground and micro-polished for optimum surface finish
- Camshafts precision ground or replaced with new to maintain OE specifications
- Each engine tested (many hot-run tested) for compression, oil pressure, oil leaks, engine noise and general operating condition before shipment.
- Critical test results supplied with each hot-run-tested engine (Birth Certificate)
- Pistons and connecting rod assemblies balanced in sets to ensure proper performance
- Piston rings, wrist pins and wrist pin bushings replaced with new oil pump or oil pump kit supplied with each engine
- Premium Installation gasket set supplied with each engine
- Only brand name internal components assembled in each engine
- All Bearings are replaced with new
- Timing belts, chains and gears replaced with new
- All rubber products are OE quality (i.e. main seals, valve stem seals, cam seals)
- Industry best warranty
- Extensive coverage on Domestic, Japanese, European, Diesel, Marine, and Industrial Engines
- Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 , QS-9000 and ISO TS 16949 certified
Our mission at PowerTorque is to design, manufacture, and sell the highest quality engine and powertrain components in the automotive aftermarket. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. PowerTorque products are used with confidence by Professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike.
OReilly Auto Parts
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. This warranty covers any product that is purchased from us (Product) which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship as long as the product is used normally and serviced and installed properly on your vehicle. This warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions provided below. This warranty is valid only if you are the original purchaser of the Product and may not be transferred.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty begins when you purchase a Product and lasts for three (3) years unless stated otherwise. To determine how long your warranty lasts and because warranty periods may vary from Product to Product, please refer to your sales receipt or the Product on our website at www.oreillyauto.com. Coverage terminates, including any and all implied warranties such as the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, at the end of the applicable warranty period or earlier if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle using the Product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. If a Product is replaced under this warranty (Defective Product), a replacement Product will be covered for ninety (90) days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is greater. This warranty shall terminate immediately if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle that had the Defective Product, or if you install or use the replacement Product on another vehicle.
Commercial Vehicles - Any Product which is used or installed on a commercial vehicle shall have a warranty period of ninety (90) days after the date of its purchase only.
What Will OReilly Auto Parts Do?
At our option, we will either replace any defective or malfunctioning Product at no charge or provide a refund instead of replacing such Product. If Product is replaced under this warranty, we will warranty the replacement product as well, subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in this warranty.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO PRODUCT THAT FAILS DUE TO (i) ACCIDENT OR COLLISION; (ii) IMPROPER USE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR SERVICE; (iii) COMBINATION OF THE PRODUCT WITH OTHER THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT(S) WHICH FAIL; (iv) ABUSE, MISUSE, MODIFICATION, OR NEGLECT; (v) FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS; (vi) AN ACT OF GOD (SUCH AS A FLOOD, CHEMICAL FALLOUT, SALT, HAIL OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS INCLUDING NATURAL DISASTERS); (vii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES; OR (viii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR MARINE PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR MARINE USE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR, TOWING, OR RENTAL CAR CHARGES, WHICH ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPRESENTS THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OREILLY FOR ANY PRODUCT. OREILLY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How Do You Get Service?
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty you MUST return the Product along with the original sales receipt to any OReilly Auto Parts store, and at our option, we will either replace the Product or provide a refund. If purchased on-line you may go to www.oreillyauto.com; click the My Account link, and follow the on-line instructions for warranty returns.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.