Bosch - Scan Tool
For Pricing and Availability
Bosch - Scan Tool
- 1 year limited warranty
- UPC: 28851026574
- OBD 1150 Infoscan with Color Screen
- Compatible with ALL 1996 & newer import, domestic, diesel & hybrid vehicles (OBD II & CAN), as well as 1994 & 1995 OBD II compliant vehicles
- Over 15,000 generic & manufacturer specific DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) definitions
- LIVE real-time data, over 300 possible data PIDs available (depending on vehicle)
- Record/Playback of live data
- Graph Live data
- ABS codes & definitions for most 1996-2013 GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, & Hyundai vehicles
- Full manufacturer specific code definitions
- AutoID(TM) vehicle - Automatically identifies most 2000 & newer vehicles
- Enhanced Engine & Transmission Codes
- Read & erase DTCs
- Read, display & reset MIL status & turn off Check Engine light
- Tool visually indicates when trying to communicate & retrieve data from an OBD II vehicle
- Read & display all available I/M Monitors (emissions), pending DTCs, freeze frame data (snapshot of vehicle data at the time of the fault) & VIN, CVN & Cal ID
- Battery/Alternator/Charging System Monitor
- Mode 6 in Layman's terminology
- Display State OBD check & OBD II Drive Cycle Mode
- Trilingual menu & code definitions
- Component Locator: Text based description of where to find a component on the vehicle
- Acronym Library
- Full PID Name Description in live data
- System setup menu includes: language, unit of measure, display, keypad, memory, tool information & program mode
Bosch is the world leading supplier of automotive parts and systems to vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket.
The Automotive Aftermarket division provides the aftermarket and repair shops worldwide with a complete range of:
- Diagnostic and repair shop equipment
- Drive and Control Technology
- A wide range of spare parts for passenger cars & commercial vehicles
- From new & exchange parts, to repair solutions
Its product portfolio includes parts made as Bosch Original Equipment, as well as aftermarket products & services developed and manufactured in-house.
Innovations from Bosch have had a decisive influence on automobile history. As the world's largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical.
Our engineers develop and test product innovations for motor vehicle manufacturers in research centers around the world.
Bosch: Invented for Life
OReilly Auto Parts
1 Year Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. This warranty covers any product that is purchased from us (Product) which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship as long as the product is used normally and serviced and installed properly on your vehicle. This warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions provided below. This warranty is valid only if you are the original purchaser of the Product and may not be transferred.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty begins when you purchase a Product and lasts for one (1) year unless stated otherwise. To determine how long your warranty lasts and because warranty periods may vary from Product to Product, please refer to your sales receipt or the Product on our website at www.oreillyauto.com. Coverage terminates, including any and all implied warranties such as the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, at the end of the applicable warranty period or earlier if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle using the Product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. If a Product is replaced under this warranty (Defective Product), a replacement Product will be covered for ninety (90) days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is greater. This warranty shall terminate immediately if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle that had the Defective Product, or if you install or use the replacement Product on another vehicle.
Commercial Vehicles - Any Product which is used or installed on a commercial vehicle shall have a warranty period of ninety (90) days after the date of its purchase only.
What Will OReilly Auto Parts Do?
At our option, we will either replace any defective or malfunctioning Product at no charge or provide a refund instead of replacing such Product. If Product is replaced under this warranty, we will warranty the replacement product as well, subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in this warranty.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO PRODUCT THAT FAILS DUE TO (i) ACCIDENT OR COLLISION; (ii) IMPROPER USE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR SERVICE; (iii) COMBINATION OF THE PRODUCT WITH OTHER THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT(S) WHICH FAIL; (iv) ABUSE, MISUSE, MODIFICATION, OR NEGLECT; (v) FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS; (vi) AN ACT OF GOD (SUCH AS A FLOOD, CHEMICAL FALLOUT, SALT, HAIL OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS INCLUDING NATURAL DISASTERS); (vii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES; OR (viii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR MARINE PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR MARINE USE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR, TOWING, OR RENTAL CAR CHARGES, WHICH ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPRESENTS THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OREILLY FOR ANY PRODUCT. OREILLY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How Do You Get Service?
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty you MUST return the Product along with the original sales receipt to any OReilly Auto Parts store, and at our option, we will either replace the Product or provide a refund. If purchased on-line you may go to www.oreillyauto.com; click the My Account link, and follow the on-line instructions for warranty returns.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.