ACDelco Duraguard - Oil Filter
Part # PF458G
For Pricing and Availability,
enter your zip code.
Click Image to Enlarge
ACDelco Duraguard - Oil Filter
- 1 year limited warranty
- UPC: 707773193891
- Style: Cartridge
- Outside Diameter (In): 3.150 Inch
- Height (In): 4.720 Inch
- Excellent filter capacity, efficiency, flow management, and durability
- Tight seals prevent unfiltered oil from entering your engine
- Consistent, dependable oil filtration throughout the filter
- Anti-drainback valves that retain oil in the filter help lubricate the engine during start-up
- By-pass valves help keep the engine from becoming oil-starved during cold weather starts or if total filter blockage exists
- Heavy-duty oil filters also offered
- Competitive limited warranty*
- Bottom Inside Diameter (In): 2.440 Inch
- Inside Diameter (In): 2.440 Inch
- Top Inside Diameter (In): 2.440 Inch
ACDelco Duraguard® Oil Filter
- 98% single-pass filtering efficiency at 25 to 30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities
- Patented cellulose media traps particles one-third the width of a human hair to help provide a clean supply of oil to engine components
- Thermosetting adhesive seals hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration
- Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management and high durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance
- Designed to withstand five times greater pressure than most engine oil after the oil reaches operating temperatures
- Application coverage for 99% of all cars, light-duty trucks and sport utility vehicles, both foreign and domestic
ACDelco has a tremendous history that encompasses almost 100 years. With new advances in parts technology, new inventions and innovative ideas, ACDelco holds the highest standards in the industry.
For almost 100 years, ACDelco has been sparking the automotive industry and firing customer enthusiasm with automotive products built with a pure passion for the automobile. As you might expect, it began as one man's hobby. But you may be surprised to discover ACDelco's integral part in American history with ties to the first self-starting automobile and this country's first moonwalk.Today ACDelco products are chosen the world over, an accomplishment only the past can explain.
OReilly Auto Parts
1 Year Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. This warranty covers any product that is purchased from us (Product) which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship as long as the product is used normally and serviced and installed properly on your vehicle. This warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions provided below. This warranty is valid only if you are the original purchaser of the Product and may not be transferred.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty begins when you purchase a Product and lasts for one (1) year unless stated otherwise. To determine how long your warranty lasts and because warranty periods may vary from Product to Product, please refer to your sales receipt or the Product on our website at www.oreillyauto.com. Coverage terminates, including any and all implied warranties such as the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, at the end of the applicable warranty period or earlier if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle using the Product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. If a Product is replaced under this warranty (Defective Product), a replacement Product will be covered for ninety (90) days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is greater. This warranty shall terminate immediately if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your vehicle that had the Defective Product, or if you install or use the replacement Product on another vehicle.
Commercial Vehicles - Any Product which is used or installed on a commercial vehicle shall have a warranty period of ninety (90) days after the date of its purchase only.
What Will OReilly Auto Parts Do?
At our option, we will either replace any defective or malfunctioning Product at no charge or provide a refund instead of replacing such Product. If Product is replaced under this warranty, we will warranty the replacement product as well, subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in this warranty.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO PRODUCT THAT FAILS DUE TO (i) ACCIDENT OR COLLISION; (ii) IMPROPER USE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR SERVICE; (iii) COMBINATION OF THE PRODUCT WITH OTHER THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT(S) WHICH FAIL; (iv) ABUSE, MISUSE, MODIFICATION, OR NEGLECT; (v) FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS; (vi) AN ACT OF GOD (SUCH AS A FLOOD, CHEMICAL FALLOUT, SALT, HAIL OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS INCLUDING NATURAL DISASTERS); (vii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR POWERSPORTS, OFF-ROAD, OR RACING PURPOSES; OR (viii) INSTALLATION OR USE ON VEHICLES USED FOR MARINE PURPOSES WHERE SUCH PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR MARINE USE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR, TOWING, OR RENTAL CAR CHARGES, WHICH ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPRESENTS THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OREILLY FOR ANY PRODUCT. OREILLY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How Do You Get Service?
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty you MUST return the Product along with the original sales receipt to any OReilly Auto Parts store, and at our option, we will either replace the Product or provide a refund. If purchased on-line you may go to www.oreillyauto.com; click the My Account link, and follow the on-line instructions for warranty returns.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.