For over a half century, the Pioneer name has represented quality products and customer service in the automotive marketplace. They are an international supplier to the automotive remanufacturing and repair/service markets with clutch components, control cables, engine parts, flywheels, mounts for engines and transmissions, ring gears, transmission parts, and water pump components, harmonic balancers and new clutch kits, in addition to automotive shop supplies and performance parts.
Pioneer was founded in 1946 by Herman A. Shields, in his hometown of Meridian, Mississippi to service the needs of clutch remanufacturers. Mr. Shields had a simple goal: Supply the needed, hard-to-find parts for these businesses. For over 30 years under the guidance of the Shields family, growth was based upon the twin cornerstones of customer service and the reputation of the "Source for hard-to-find parts." Today, these two principles remain as the foundation of Pioneer, Inc. In 1979, Pioneer was purchased by The Barnes Group (Bristol, Connecticut) and the company became known as Pioneer/Barnes. During the Barnes Group's ownership, Pioneer's product lines were dramatically expanded and they built the current corporate headquarters and warehouse-distribution center in the Sonny A. Montgomery Industrial Park in Meridian. Pioneer became a subsidiary of UIS, Inc. (a New Jersey-based holding company) in 1993. As a member of the UIS family, they have continued the growth of product lines and product tooling. This further enhances their reputation as the "One Stop Source" for automotive parts.
Parts Catalog Unavailable
Our parts catalog is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back soon.