OmniSpark ignition wires are designed to meet or exceed OE performance. With over 50 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket, you can count on OmniSpark for outstanding quality, long lasting durability and a perfect fit every time. The OmniSpark line includes over 650 wire sets covering 98 percent of the more than 240 million vehicles currently registered in the U.S.
- Every wire constructed with the same type of core used by OE
- EPDM rubber insulation provides superior heat resistance and dielectric strength, while eliminating voltage leaks and arcing
- Posi-lock clip lock spark plug terminals ensure a solid connection and resist corrosion
- Stainless steel terminals eliminate corrosion issues that brass terminals are prone to
- Expanded coverage of single leads, including Ford DIS and Import applications
- Coil-on plug insulator coverage for over 75% of registered vehicles