MasterPro's remanufactured Water Pumps not only offer a high quality, low cost alternative to new parts, but are the leading choice in the remanufactured market.
- Phosphate coating prevents rust, increases shelf life, improves product appearance and increases product reliability.
- MasterPro knurls Water Pump castings to eliminate bearing movement. MasterPro sets the standard for quality Water Pumps.
- Proper testing during steps in the remanufacturing process guarantees the customer a proper functioning unit all the time.
- Ball/roller bearings used to follow OE specified applications
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured with the best NEW unitized seals. Ensures long, trouble-free performance.
- Each unit uses the proper bearing design as specified by the original equipment manufacturer to meet the specific radial torque requirements of each application. Provides long bearing life for trouble-free performance.
- Manufactured to original casting specifications. This ensures proper fit for easy installation and proper water flow for maximum cooling.