Mention the letters BWP to most anyone in the heavy-duty truck parts industry, and without hesitation, they would respond brake and wheel parts.
Founded in 1959 by Edward Goldberg and Seymour Cohen, it is still family owned and operated, which in today's business environment is a rarity.
BWP was established to provide heavy-duty replacement parts for highway tractors, trucks and semi trailers. Quality parts, customer service and competitive pricing have always been our mission statement. Today, nearly half a century later, the original founding principles are the order of the day.
To aid in timely distribution, BWP has four strategically located warehouses across the United States. Locations in Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia, Ft. Worth, Texas, and Los Angeles, California ship out orders daily to customers all around the globe.
When it comes to quality parts, competitive pricing, and attentive customer service, remember the letters BWP.